The Union Institute and University, in partnership with the Brea Police Department (California), is offering a Bachelor’s Degree program in Criminal Justice Management. The next session begins on October 22, 2007 and will be held at the Brea Police Department facility.
8-week sessions on Monday nights from 6:30-10:30pm
• Physical attendance required for only (5) of the (8) nights
• Fully accredited, and taught by experienced professionals
• Receive 32-college units for their Basic POST Certificate
• Receive up to 30-college units for advanced POST training
• Financial Aid available for those who qualify.
• With their Basic POST, and a significant amount of lower level transfer units, can finish
their degree in about 8-months
• Friday, September 14, 2007 0900 hours
• Monday, September 17, 2007 1500 hours
(Both in Community Room A, Brea Civic Center)
Criminal Justice Degree
Lieutenant Raymond E. Foster, LAPD (ret.), MPA at 909.599.7530 or email@example.com.