Selected officers will have access to exclusive education and networking opportunities in addition to full access to conference workshops and other related activities, including:
- NIJ Saturday Session, "What Works and What Matters in Policing."
- Participation in the IACP Research Advisory Committee meeting.
- Private roundtable events with IACP and NIJ leadership to discuss priorities in policing research.
- Orientation dinner with incoming and current scholars, and NIJ and IACP personnel.
- Attendance at the IACP Excellence in Law Enforcement Research Awards banquet.